Prestige Proserve is offering an alternative to small and mid-size businesses’ owners who are too busy running their operations. Our associates vow that we can better help determine your financial standing, arrive at your actual and true bottom line, and show you exactly how money is spent in your business; meanwhile you can focus on what you do best. Our simple but effective model consists of not just providing a particular service to a business but rather to create and nurture a relationship conducive to growth. To all potential and current clients we pledge to:
- Assume full responsibility of businesses’ accounting and related processes such that owners and personnel can focus on their operations.
- Help businesses accurately capture, record, and analyze their transactions such that to help owners improve their decision making duties.
- Alleviate burden of compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Be a source of informational resource.
Prestige ProServe offers an array of accounting services including those listed below and others.
- Bookkeeping – Quarterly or monthly deliveries of various reports. Prestige ProServe can assume a client’s accounting function all the way through the creation of financial statements (BS, PL, CF, RE etc…)
- Budgeting, and cash forecasting
- Reconciliation of IOLTA in accordance with Rules of Professional Conduct
- Payroll Services – Preparation & filing of forms 940, 941, 944, 1099, W-2
- Compensation schedules and their maintenance
- Onsite bookkeeping and ledgers’ support for investment firms.
Prestige Proserve associates are knowledgeable with the various tax laws and are always in compliance with IRS competency requirements for tax preparation. We take your tax matters even more seriously than you do. If need be, we will advocate to the IRS on your behalf. Below is a brief list of our services.
- Preparation & filing of Annual Tax Returns – Based on complete set of financials. Schedule C (Form 1040), Partnership (Form 1065), Corporation (Form 1120), S Corporation (Form 1120s), Tax-Exempt Entities (Form 990)
- 1040 with schedule C (Reconstruction of Income Statement and supporting schedules)
- Preparation & filing of Sales & Use Tax – Quarterly or monthly reports
- Preparation & filing of Estimated Income Taxes
- Preparation & filing of Individual Income Tax returns
- Preparation & filing of Estimated Income Tax returns
- Review & amendment of previously filed returns containing errors.
- Tax advocacy and issue resolution with Federal and State tax authorities.
Prestige Proserve associates are knowledgeable with various types of businesses, their formation, the different authoritative instances and the rules and regulations they must comply with.
- Obtain an E.I.N
- Business formation and registration with State and Federal authorities